Thursday, March 20, 2014

20 Things...about Me

Trending on Instagram today was the pass around topic of: 20 Things about me.
Since I rarely write fluff pieces, I decided to get out of my comfort zone and roll with it. So here goes: Enjoy:)
1.I hate food coloring on cake, cupcakes, or really any baked good. I actually prefer no frosting on my baked goods.
2.I don't like chocolate. I'd rather eat vegetables. On our first Valentines Day as a couple P bought me a box of expensive chocolates. I gave them to my best friend!!
3.I was 4 when I started kindergarten(NOT K4, actual kindergarten), and 16 when I graduated high school.
4.My 1st job was a Caddy. I was a Caddy at age 13. For 3 summers.
5. I have built, remodeled, and renovated 3 of my homes. I'm planning for the next one to start within a year. If I didn't have to work I'd renovate for the working poor.
6. 8 Years ago I started a business named This Little Piggy> Vintage clothing re- made into childrens apparel.
7. I have had to put down 3 dogs in this lifetime. The first when I was 16. I took her in myself. When I got home my Dad cried when he realized what I did, alone.
8.I participated in high school gymnastics my 1st year of middle school. I continued for 10 more years, and coached college level.
9.I used to clean my room every week, and re- arranged it 2-3 times a year.
10. When I was little, I didn't now the word "colonel", so I would call KFC "Colonial" Sanders. HOW did I know the word Colonial???
11.I have been to 45 of 50 states.
12.I can't swallow pills.
13.My favorite time of the day is 5am- 8am. At home, or work.
14. Spaces speak to be. If I walk into a bad room arrangement, I have to change it. This has happened 10 minutes before a dinner party.
15.My ring finger on my left hand is 3 sizes smaller than my right hand...Tricky for P when "snooping" for what size ring to buy. I just told him, "go big or go home" 
16.I don't like chunky ice cream, chicken prepared by anyone but me, or pork.
17. I would rather smell body odor than dirty hair.
18.I have over 150 pairs of shoes.
19.I sleep with my socks on, then kick them off in the middle of the night. At the end of the week our bed is FULL of socks.
20. I have always written.

No comments:

Post a Comment